The National Institute on Drug Abuse, lists Connecticut as one of ten states with the highest rates of opiod overdose deaths. However, Connecticut has some amazing drug rehab centers to help residents overcome their addictions.
Drug rehab in Connecticut is best defined as a series of treatment centers that work together to handle virtually every and any type of addiction, all around the state. Despite the fact that alcohol rehabs in Connecticut have programs that are generally accessible, a large number of substance abusers in Connecticut either do not know about these treatment centers or are not looking for the essential help they provide.
As per the National Substance Abuse Index, cocaine is still classified as one of the most dangerous drugs. While heroin and marijuana are also highly used and dangerous, other drugs, such as methamphetamines, are less prevalent.
Rehabs in Connecticut are always available to those who need help.
These projects represent considerable authority in giving patients substitute drugs, for example, Methadone, Suboxone, and antidepressants, amid the treatment procedure. Be that as it may, these drugs, without anyone else’s input, are equipped for a few antagonistic reactions and patients could wind up leaving drug treatment programs reliant on the substitute drugs.
Understanding Drug and Alcohol Rehabs In Connecticut
There are roughly 22 million addicts in the U.S. Out of that number, just 10 percent go for treatment or get the required care. The difference is often because of an absence of information. They don’t know where to go and what to expect in a rehab treatment and facility program. One thing to look for is the availability of options and services, such as dual diagnosis, 12 step, luxury, holistic, faith-based, and long-term treatments. Many of these features can be found in drug or alcohol rehab in Connecticut.
Accreditation is Important When Considering Rehab Facilities
Accreditation is the preeminent differentiator while you are searching for a quality alcohol rehab in Connecticut. Search for a rehab focus affirmed by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations, or the JCAHO.
Cost Should Also Be Considered
The cost of treatment is another crucial viewpoint to be considered before enlisting in a rehab. A quality rehab focus will constantly offer you a state of the art treatment and facilities as well as a tailored treatment plan when you enlist in a program.
Benefits of Inpatient Rehab
Inpatient rehab requires the individual accepting treatment for substance mishandle to remain in a supervised living environment for an assigned time frame. In spite of the fact that inpatient treatment can likewise happen in a healing facility, generally a private setting is ordinary, giving at least fifty hours of care and supervision every week. The drug rehabs in Connecticut offer various treatment options, like dual diagnosis, 12 step, luxury, holistic, and faith-based programs.
Inpatient Rehab Provides Supervision
Albeit some may take a gander at supervision in a negative light, it is a basic segment of inpatient drug treatment. A great many people are so dependent on liquor or drugs in a way that they can’t control their longings. This makes supervision essential when it comes to actually getting past their addiction.
Individual Breakthroughs Happen at Inpatient Rehab Frequently
By and large, addicts utilize drugs because of profound and disturbing passionate circumstances. Drug rehab Connecticut for Inpatient programs help to ensure that addicts invest sufficient energy with their counselors to make progress.
Inpatient Rehab Programs Provide Protection
Inpatient rehab programs give addicts the flexibility to return to the sober world. While this can be alright for a few patients, people who require inpatient treatment can’t deal with those duties without assistance and guidance.
Going to inpatient rehabs in Connecticut is the best way an addict can defeat drug dependence. When you figure out how to handle these circumstances and discover why you drink or use drugs, you will have the capacity to effectively abstain from returning into your old lifestyle.
Inpatient Drug Rehab in Connecticut vs Outpatient
Inpatient drug rehab is offered in hospitals and clinics and is recommended for individuals who have a dual diagnosis or are dealing with mental health issues and addiction simultaneously. Inpatient rehab is also suggested for individuals who do not have a strong support system or have a history of relapsing. Inpatient addiction treatment centers in Connecticut are located throughout the state.
Outpatient drug rehab is provided at various sites from clinics to healthcare providers’ offices to local departments of health. Outpatient rehab works well for individuals who want to get clean but have obligations to work, school, or family. There are a number of outpatient addiction treatment centers in Connecticut from Rochester to Duluth.
Are alcohol and drugs ruining your life?FIND HELP NOW
What to Expect at Your Drug Rehab in Connecticut
After admission and consultations with rehab center staff, opioid and alcohol addiction in Connecticut usually requires detox treatment. During this process, you will be given a substitute medication by the center in order to minimize the effects of withdrawal.
You can expect one-on-one therapy sessions to treat the addiction, as well as individual counseling from your case management officer. You will also undergo some basic education on the dangers of drug or alcohol abuse. Family therapy sessions may be a part of treatment.
The main purpose of the Connecticut rehab centers is to modify your behavior and equip you with the right knowledge and skills to avoid a relapse when you complete the program. You can also expect some aftercare rehab programs in Connecticut to boost your chances of avoiding a relapse.
Note that you are free to leave the rehab facilities at any time. The rehab center is not a prison and there aren’t even locks on doors.
Understanding Your Treatment Options
Until the point that a choice is made to go to rehab (or to discover rehab for a relative), few individuals ever invest much energy considering what’s out there. Here are some short clarifications of a portion of the more typical private drug and alcohol treatment programs can offer.
- Dual diagnosis: Dual diagnosis rehabs work with individuals who are coping with mental health issues and addiction. Physicians, social workers, hospitals, and clinics across the state can integrate care to help you recover from both mental illness and chemical dependency.
- Christian rehab: Your faith may be very important to you, and your road to sobriety may benefit from pastoral counseling, Bible study, and support from fellow Christians. Christian drug rehab in Connecticut is available for teens, adults, and even mothers and their children.
- Holistic: Want a rehab program that considers you as an entire person and works to heal your mind, body, and spirit? You may be interested in holistic drug rehab in Connecticut. Holistic addiction treatment centers in Connecticut offer everything from nutrition counseling to outdoor therapy.
- 12 step: 12 step programs follow a structured pathway to recovery that is rooted in spirituality. The best known 12 step program–AA–brings together individuals with alcohol abuse disorder who agree to “surrender their will to a higher power” in order to end their alcohol addiction.
- Non 12 step: Want to achieve sobriety without the structured pathway that AA uses? You may be interested in a non 12 step program. Unlike Alcoholics Anonymous or Narcotics Anonymous, a non 12 step program does not follow a stepwise plan to recovery and it lacks the strong spiritual component associated with 12 step programs.
Traveling for Rehab
Often, many people opt to go to rehab in other locations, which means taking a flight to another part of the country or the world. They choose to attend a private rehab for 60-90 days, sometimes longer. These addicts put aside everything in their lives, focusing on the goal of sobriety. They want to end their suffering and to get back to living a life they are happy with and proud of.
Addiction is unique, and it causes people a lot of pain. It does not only affect the addict, but also those that care about the addict, on a very deep level. It takes apart the addict’s life, physically, mentally, and emotionally.
No matter where you choose to go to rehab, whether it is one of the amazing rehabs in Connecticut, or one on the other side of the world, getting help is the most important factor. Open yourself to a positive outcome by making the active choice to get help. Your addiction does not need to control your life. You can make the choice to get better – rehab is here to help.
Paying for Addiction Treatment
You have several options when it comes to paying for your time in rehab. Here are a few of them that may work to your advantage.
- Call Your Insurance Company: Insurance companies now offer far more coverage for things like addiction than they ever did in the past. It would be a good idea to call your insurance company and see what type of coverage you have. It may be all you need to get the recovery process started.
- Get Credit: If you do not have sufficient insurance coverage for rehab, or perhaps you have no insurance, credit is another option to consider. No one likes having to pay for rehab. However, the cost of rehab now will be far less than the eventual costs of poor health as a result of long-term addiction. Getting treatment now allows you to feel better quicker and stave off many of the effects that come with a long-term addiction.
- Friends and Family: Many people will say they do not want to front you money while you are using, but when it comes to rehab, some will change their stance. They may not offer you the money, but instead, may rather pay the rehab directly. Then, when you are done with rehab, you can work on paying them back for helping you out when you needed it most.
- Sell Items You No Longer Need: Go through your home and figure out what you no longer need. Take those items and sell them, and use that money to help pay for rehab. It may take selling quite a few items, but it is worth it. Even if what you sell is only able to pay for part of the cost, it still helps.
Addiction is not ever easy, and neither is recovery. However, if you take the time to get better now, you can struggle for far less of your life. Take the time to look into what drug and alcohol rehabs in Connecticut can offer you. They will work with you to make the process as easy and effective as possible. They will help you learn how to manage your life so that you are far less likely to ever repeat those same mistakes again in the future. Talk to a local rehab today, and find out what options you have. Your life does not need to be dictated by your addiction.
Sunshine Behavioral Health strives to help people who are facing substance abuse, addiction, mental health disorders, or a combination of these conditions. It does this by providing compassionate care and evidence-based content that addresses health, treatment, and recovery.
Licensed medical professionals review material we publish on our site. The material is not a substitute for qualified medical diagnoses, treatment, or advice. It should not be used to replace the suggestions of your personal physician or other health care professionals.
Talk with one of our Treatment Specialists!
Call 24/7: 949-276-2886